Level 3 Children's Social Worker, Trafford
Stretford, Manchester M32 0TH, UK
Experienced Social Worker with Children In Care experience
As a Social Worker on our Permanence Team, working with Children in Care you will be a confident and ambitious worker, contributing to our journey on restorative relational practice.
We have a strong recruitment and retention record here in Trafford Children’s Social Care with fantastic workforce development opportunities for staff.
We are looking for someone who can adopt an innovative approach to supporting children's social care and ensure continuity of care to our vulnerable service users.
You will have a sound knowledge of legislation relevant to this post and demonstrable insight into the issues facing children, young people and families.
With strong communication and assessment skills, you will have the ability to develop effective working relationships with families and colleagues from various agencies.
What's on offer for the Social Worker?
- Excellent competitive pay rate
- Excellent management structure with experienced leaders
- Desirable location with excellent transport links
- A stable and well-supported working environment
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Children, in particular previous experience of Assessment work
- Social Work England registration or Social Care Wales registration for North Wales.
- Post qualified experience.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**
** Candidates must have a valid enhanced DBS which is preferably on the update service and be able to provide satisfactory references for the past 5 years.