Quality Improvement Lead - Adult Social Care - Manchester - #0003B18C1
Waterside, Sale M33 7ZF, UK
We are seeking an experienced Quality Improvement Lead to work with areas that require additional and expert support to achieve higher levels of good quality service user care and optimum regulatory outcomes.
We are looking for a highly skilled Improvement Lead with experience of CQC regulations and Adult Safeguarding who can lead from the front and motivate the staff to provide the best quality of care for their clients.
To drive continuous and sustainable quality improvement.
Ensure the appropriate support and coaching is provided to identified teams that is targeted to assist them to build the capacity and capability to enable the implementation of action plans to ensure sustained quality improvement.
Exercise strong practice leadership in a style and manner consistent with the organisations values, sharing best practice, positively influencing colleagues at all levels, and encouraging reflective practice and a culture of continuous improvement.
Support with and monitor regulatory compliance and quality of care to ensure risk is proactively identified and addressed, governance processes are in place and effectively applied, and the monitoring of implementation of action plans to ensure all sites are offering high quality care and are sufficiently prepared for regulatory and commissioner inspections.
Expert specialist knowledge of implementing and reviewing quality initiatives in a related business environment. Educated to a degree level or equivalent the post holder will have experience of managing and leading 'good' adult social care services and have knowledge and experience of quality improvement processes.
Will have detailed and up to date knowledge of the social care industry, regulatory matters and current best practice.
Experience of discussing issues with, and presenting findings to, management teams.
Knowledge and experience and Adult Safeguarding.
Evidence of having implemented practices which have resulted in positive outcomes for people with complex needs and /or long term conditions.
Strong report writing skills with the ability to present information and recommendations in a clear and logical way.
A sound understanding of the environment your division operates within is essential. Experience of leading a team - being able to set objectives, equipping employees to achieve those objectives and providing a range of support to help a team develop and progress its overall level of capability and contribution to the business.
What's on offer?
- Excellent competitive pay rate
- Excellent management structure with experienced leaders
- Desirable location with excellent transport links
- A stable and well-supported working environment
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Children, in particular previous experience of Assessment work
- Social Work England registration or Social Care Wales registration for North Wales.
- Post qualified experience.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**
** Candidates must have a valid enhanced DBS which is preferably on the update service and be able to provide satisfactory references for the past 5 years.