Team Manager - Manchester - Social Worker - #0003B1891
Waterside, Sale M33 7ZF, UK
We are looking for an experienced Care at Home Service Team Manager who is committed to the pursuit of high standards of patient care.
Responsibilities and Duties
• You will lead, manage and coordinate services for service users requiring the Care at Home Service.
• Be responsible for the provision of assessments including the review and authorisation of appropriate support provision and planning of service user care plans and the timely and effective delivery of the Care at Home Service.
• To ensure the overall effective management, support and supervision of staff within the Care at Home Service.
• Leading team meetings and undertaking inductions, supervisions and appraisals
• Acting as a positive role model to colleagues
• Working in partnership with other professionals to ensure individuals get the support they need.
Responsibilities of the Social Worker:
What's on offer for the Social Worker?
- Excellent competitive pay rate
- Excellent management structure with experienced leaders
- Desirable location with excellent transport links
- A stable and well-supported working environment
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Children, in particular previous experience of Assessment work
- Social Work England registration or Social Care Wales registration for North Wales.
- Post qualified experience.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**
** Candidates must have a valid enhanced DBS which is preferably on the update service and be able to provide satisfactory references for the past 5 years.