Safeguarding Social Worker - Bolton - #0003AB161
Bolton BL2 2JW, UK
Social Worker with at least 6 month recent experience of Court work (reports, working within statutory deadlines, etc) within a Safeguarding Team.
Caseload will be across Bolton with office base at Castle Hill.
Flexible working in place- balance between working from home/office and statutory visits and court work to meet the needs of the service.
Free on site parking at office base
See attached Job Description for other generic duties
Interviews for successful candidates will be conducted via Microsoft
Teams or in a socially distanced meeting room
References will be requested for any candidates offered an interview
What's on offer?
- Excellent competitive pay rate
- Excellent management structure with experienced leaders
- Desirable location with excellent transport links
- A stable and well-supported working environment
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285** **