Social Care Team Leader - Manchester - #0003B1801
Waterside, Sale M33 7ZF, UK
Supported Living - Team Leader, 30 hours - till end of March 2021
We at Trafford Supported Living Service believe that every individual with a learning disability should have the chance to reach their potential and to live happy and fulfilling lives.
We also believe that every person deserves to be safe, to be treated with dignity and respect, to have their voice heard and to be actively involved in their life.
We are currently recruiting for a Social Care Team Leader to join us in delivering high quality person centred care and support across our supported living homes in Trafford.
Responsibilities and Duties
• To lead manage and supervise a team of care workers to ensure they provide high quality person centred care and support.
• Ensure that regular house audits and spot checks are completed as required.
• Manage and support care workers so they can perform their roles safely and to the best of their ability. This will include ensuring appropriate training and opportunities for personal development.
• Ensure that person centred care plans are developed that outline what care and support individuals need.
• Acting as a positive role model to colleagues you will promote a safe, well cared for living and work place for people
• Lead team meetings and undertake inductions, supervisions and appraisals
• Working in partnership with other professionals you will ensure individuals get the support they need.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 01977 624 376.