Accommodation Support Worker (Homelessness)- Manchester - #0003A6691
Wilmslow Road, Manchester, United Kingdom
This is a 24 hour rota so will require shifts covering early, late & nights
Currently Homelessness Support workers maintain contact with up to 45 customers on a frequent basis via telephone.
As we go forward this is likely to change to visits and Support Workers will have to visit people in their own homes GM wide.
Applicants should have a car at their disposal that they can use for work.
Please see attachment for Job Description.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 01977 624 376.