Level 3 - Adult's Assessment & Care Social Worker - (Working From Home) - #0003A4701
9 Knowsley Street, Bury, United Kingdom
If you want to work at the heart of a transformed Assessment and Care Management service in Bury and are a motivated and conscientious Social Work professional who takes pride in their work, then we want to hear from you.
The service has moved into an Integrated Neighbourhood Model and is committed to multi-disciplinary partnership working to improve customer outcomes.This is an opportunity to join a progressive authority committed to the professional development of its workforce.
We take pride in being a learning and development Organisation who value our social workers as registered professionals, regular CPD opportunities are made available which will enable you to meet your SWE registration requirements.
You will be joining a service that has proactive leadership, excellent joint working relationships and a whole service approach that is focused on personalisation care and support planning and improving outcomes for our customers and carers through integrated pathways and self-directed support.
Due to the impact of the Coronavirus pandemic our SW’s are currently working from home. We will provide IT equipment and the necessary training to enable you to work remotely with confidence.
We hold regular coffee and catch up meetings on using Microsoft Teams to ensure you remain connected with manager and other members of your team.
You will be expected to work autonomously, manage a complex caseload and demonstrate expert and effective practice in complex situations. You will produce high quality assessments and reports, model good practice and mentor junior staff.
You will be competent on IT systems, (we use Liquid Logic electronic records), have excellent organisation and communication skills and enjoy working in a busy, supportive team environment.
There will be scope to develop a practice specialism and your role will involve providing casework leadership in the areas of Continuing Healthcare, Mental Capacity and positive risk taking with complex customers.
For the posts you must possess a Social Work Degree or equivalent, be registered with Social Work England and have a minimum of three years post qualifying experience. Satisfactory disclosure at the appropriate level under the Disclosure and Barring service is required prior to appointment for all post.
What's on offer?
- Excellent competitive pay rate
- Excellent management structure with experienced leaders
- Desirable location with excellent transport links
- A stable and well-supported working environment
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Children, in particular previous experience of Assessment work
- Social Work England registration or Social Care Wales registration for North Wales.
- Post qualified experience.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**
** Candidates must have a valid enhanced DBS which is preferably on the update service and be able to provide satisfactory references for the past 5 years.