Adult's Social Worker (up to £25ph) - Wakefield - #227181
Wakefield, United Kingdom
My Wakefield based client is currently looking for an experienced, Social Worker to work in their Adult's Team.
The ideal Social Work candidate will possess specialist knowledge of Social Work practice in Adult Services.
This social work role is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to work with an excellent, supportive Adults Social Work Team right up until the end of March 2021 with the potential to be extended!
- Undertake strength based assessments and care and support planning identifying and manage adults who may be at risk
- Have extensive knowledge of all relevant legislation
- Social Work England registration for Social workers
- Support safe and timely Hospital discharges
- Be willing to support across a 7 day working week 8am – 8pm
What's on offer for the Social Worker?
- Excellent competitive pay rate
- Excellent management structure with experienced leaders
- Desirable location with excellent transport links
- A stable and well-supported working environment
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Adults, in particular previous experience of Assessment work
- Social Work England registration or Social Care Wales registration for North Wales.
- Post qualified experience.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**
** Candidates must have a valid enhanced DBS which is preferably on the update service and be able to provide satisfactory references for the past 5 years.