Adult's Social Worker - Preston #RQ403193
Preston, PR1 8, United Kingdom
My Ribble based client is currently looking for an experienced, Social Worker to work in their team. The ideal Social Work candidate will possess specialist knowledge of Social Work practice in Adult Services. This social work role is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to work with an excellent, supportive Adults Social Work Team.
Responsibilities of the Social Worker:
Social worker required for very busy adults team, working with adults 18+ with a diagnosis of learning disability or autism - covering Preston and south ribble. LCC can only accept agency worker who have completed their ASYE programme or who have 2 years post qualifying experience.
What's on offer for the Social Worker?
- Excellent competitive pay rate
- Excellent management structure with experienced leaders
- Desirable location with excellent transport links
- A stable and well-supported working environment
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Adults, in particular previous experience of Assessment work
- Social Work England registration or Social Care Wales registration for North Wales.
- Post qualified experience.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**
** Candidates must have a valid enhanced DBS which is preferably on the update service and be able to provide satisfactory references for the past 5 years.