Skills Outreach Officer - Trafford - #000399551
Stretford, Manchester M32 0TH, UK
We are looking for an Outreach Skills Information Officer to promote adult skills training in Trafford and Greater Manchester.
You will provide information and advice to residents who want to find out about different types of training, eligibility criteria, training venues and how to access.
We are looking for a good networker with great communication skills who knows the area and can work with stakeholders in a variety of settings.
Please see the job description.
What's on offer?
- Excellent competitive pay rate
- Excellent management structure with experienced leaders
- Desirable location with excellent transport links
- A stable and well-supported working environment
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**
** Candidates must have a valid enhanced DBS which is preferably on the update service and be able to provide satisfactory references for the past 5 years.