Family Case Worker - Ellesmere Port #5149039
Ellesmere Port CH65 0BE, UK
My Ellesmere Port based client is currently looking for an experienced, Family Case Worker to join their team and the candidate must have Minimum level 3 in childcare or equivalent relevant discipline eg health and social care .
The Candidate must have experience of working children, young people and their families, working with people facing barriers and challenges due to their behaviour including addictions, criminal behaviour, mental health issues, homelessness, worklessness.
You must also have Case management experience, including brokering support from internal and external agencies.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**
** Candidates must have a valid enhanced DBS which is preferably on the update service and be able to provide satisfactory references for the past 2 years.