Level 3 Adult's Social Worker (Hospital Discharge) - Bury - #000370971
Bury BL9 7TD, UK
HOSPITAL SOCIAL WORKER LEVEL 3 REQUIRED BASED AT FAIRFIELD GENERAL HOSPITAL INTEGRATED DISCHARGE TEAM BURY (3 Months Approx - could be extended)
LEVEL 3 QUALIFIED WORKER ( ADULTS) ESW
MUST HAVE PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE OF HOSPITAL DISHARGES AND ABLE TO WORK IN A FAST PACED ENVIRONMENT
LEVEL 3 KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE OF THE CARE ACT - MENTAL CAPACITY ACT - SAFEGUARDING - STRENGHTS BASED CARE -DOLS- HOUSING SUPPORT AND PATHWAYS FROM HOSPITAL.
EVIDENCE OF MEETING CRITERIA MUST BE SHOWN ON CV
1 DAY OF WEEKEND WORKING ON A ROLLING ROTA -DAILY HOURS OF WORK 8:45 - 17:00
IF SATURDAY IS WORKED MONDAY IS NON WORKING DAY IF SUNDAY IS WORKED FRIDAY IS NON WORKING DAY
MUST HAVE A WORKING KNOWLEDGE OF THE FOLLOWING LEGISLATION IN RELATION TO HOSPITAL DISCHARGES
- The Care Act 2014
- The Care and Support (Charging and Assessment of Resources) Regulations 2014
WILL BE WORKING ACROSS NORTH MANCHESTER AND FAIRFIELD HOSPITALS YOUR MAIN BASE WILL BE FAIRFIELD
What's on offer for the Social Worker?
- Excellent competitive pay rate
- Excellent management structure with experienced leaders
- Desirable location with excellent transport links
- A stable and well-supported working environment
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Children, in particular previous experience of Assessment work
- Social Work England registration or Social Care Wales registration for North Wales.
- Post qualified experience.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**
** Candidates must have a valid enhanced DBS which is preferably on the update service and be able to provide satisfactory references for the past 5 years.