Senior Childrens Practitioner - Thornaby On Tees - #5144611822348
Tedder Avenue, Stockton-on-Tees, United Kingdom
Senior Practitioner Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH)
We are looking for a confident senior practitioner with recent front door experience to join our MASH service to cover sickness.
Our senior practitioners works alongside our MASH team manager playing a key role in effectively managing referrals into the service. Our senior practitioners also play a crucial role in implementing our practice model, and work closely with our Child in Need team managers in developing outstanding social work practice across the teams.
In Warrington we want all children and families to benefit from high quality and purposeful relationships with professionals. We believe this will help create the best opportunities for people to change and reach their full potential. We also believe one of the most effective way to improve the outcomes for children and families is through providing our social workers with the best conditions in which they can thrive.
We have moved to our new building in Time Square, this is a great work space with hubs and pods in order to provide a great environment to work, furthermore, with cafes and restaurants on the doorstep.
What's on offer for the Social Worker?
- Excellent competitive pay rate
- Excellent management structure with experienced leaders
- Desirable location with excellent transport links
- A stable and well-supported working environment
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Children, in particular previous experience of Assessment work
- Social Work England registration.
- Post qualified experience.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 01977 624 376.