Clerical Officer - Manchester - #000392571
City Road East, Manchester, United Kingdom
We are recruiting for two Clerical Officers based in Manchester working from the office, accessing emails and uploading them into the document management system.
-Indexing any documents that come with the email to a unique reference number for the resident / business
-Training will be provided.
You will need to:
-Have access to Council IT systems
-Be able to log onto the system and have good IT skills
-Open up an email
-Transfer the email to another computer system
-Save attachments to the other system and update the system
-Needs a basic DBS plus BPSS check
What's on offer?
- Excellent competitive pay rate
- Excellent management structure with experienced leaders
- Desirable location with excellent transport links
- A stable and well-supported working environment
You must have:
- Enhanced DBS
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285.