Admissions Officer - Manchester -#000384591
Manchester M12 6JH, UK
Below is a summary of the type of work they will be doing and skill sets required.
to make arrangements to enable and establish (so far as it is possible to do so) the identities of children residing in its area who are not receiving a suitable education.
Information systems – inputting and extracting information from a database of children currently not in education ,
Ability to follow robust and appropriate monitoring procedures to ensure the whereabouts of children is known
Carry out Effective Pupil Tracking – including keeping/updating records of all children who leave education without a known destination, rigorous follow-up procedures, agreed procedures with schools, other local authorities and agencies.
Essential Responsibilities for post holder are
• receive information about a child who is or is believed to be missing education;
• log details;
• check whether a place of education is already known;
• make enquiries of the last known school attended or other last known
• make other reasonable enquiries – for example, with health, social care,
housing and benefits agencies, etc;
• locate and contact the family;
• identify the child’s needs;
• identify and access available provision – for example, local schools with
• facilitate access to such provision;
What's on offer?
- Excellent competitive pay rate
- Excellent management structure with experienced leaders
- Desirable location with excellent transport links
- A stable and well-supported working environment
You must have:
- Enhanced DBS
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 01977 624 376.