Support Worker - Darlington - #6371411765786
Hundens Lane, Darlington, United Kingdom
4 x 25 hours positions.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work Darlington Borough Council Reablement Service. We are looking for support workers who are enthusiastic and have a positive approach to support individuals 18 years and older to maintain living in their own home and to regain confidence and skills to maximise independence.
The role includes support individuals with everyday tasks, following therapy led support plans. Successful candidates will be provided the opportunity to develop or learn new skills during the induction period. Training and uniforms are provided alongside mileage allowance.
You will be required to independently travel to service user’s homes within the Darlington area. Shift patterns follow a rota and include some weekends, this is inclusive of early shift 07.30- 1.30pm and evening shift 4.00pm – 10.00pm.
You will also be required to have a full enhanced DBS check.
What's on offer?
- Excellent competitive pay rate per hour
- Excellent management structure with experienced leaders
- Desirable location with excellent transport links
- A stable and well-supported working environment
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 01977 624 376.