Children's Senior Practitioner (Qualified) - Blyth - #6771311763393
24 Ridley Street, Blyth, NE24 3AG, United Kingdom
Experienced Social Worker required at South East Locality Team, based in Blyth - to be part of a team providing a Statutory Social Work Service within Northumberland. To promote and support (children and/or their families) when in crisis, or breakdown to remain with their families or with their identified carers. To provide direct social work intervention to (children, young people and their families) in the community
What's on offer for the Social Worker?
- Excellent competitive pay rate
- Excellent management structure with experienced leaders
- Desirable location with excellent transport links
- A stable and well-supported working environment
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Adults, in particular previous experience of Assessment work
- Social Work England registration.
- Post qualified experience.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 01977 624 376.