Children's Social Worker - Rochdale #000377161
My Rochdale based client is currently looking for an experienced, Social Worker to work in their Post Order & Permanence Team. The ideal Social Work candidate will possess specialist knowledge of Social Work practice in Children's Services. This social work role is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to work with an excellent, supportive Children's Social Work Team.
Responsibilities of the Social Worker:
We are looking to recruit 2 x social workers to the Post Order & Permanence Team which is based in the Cared 4 Children service. This is a dedicated Permanence team progressing and supporting plans of Permanence which are outside of long term public care. Typically this involves Special Guardianship, Placement with Parents, Placement order – progressing plans of Adoption.
Hourly rate could be flexible for the right candidate
Job description and spec attached.
pay rate is agreed at £27.53 per hour dependent on experience which will be determined at interview
The post will require Barring checks
HCPC registration required for all posts
At least 2 years references required
What's on offer for the Social Worker?
- Excellent competitive pay rate
- Excellent management structure with experienced leaders
- Desirable location with excellent transport links
- A stable and well-supported working environment
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Children, in particular previous experience of Assessment work
- Social Work England registration.
- Post qualified experience.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 01977 624 376.