Children's Support Worker
Chorley, PR6, United Kingdom
Our client is a leading Provider of care to children and young people with homes across the region, and they are currently recruiting for Support Worker's.
I am recruiting permanent staff to join their team.
I am also looking for temporary candidates to cover adhoc emergency shifts - You will preferably have NVQ level 3 in Health and Social Care - or NVQ 3 Children Young People to work as a temp.
TEAM TEACH CERTIFICATE OR EQUIVALENT IS AN ADVANTAGE
This is supporting Young people aged between 05-18, you will be helping to increase their independence skills.
It is essential that you have experience of working within a similar setting and have completed NVQ3 Children & Young People Workforce or a qualification within this sector.
- To work in partnership with the multi-disciplinary professionals all working for the benefit of our Young People.
- Ensure that daily support is safe, consistent, planned, reliable and on-time.
- Always uphold high quality standards of person centered care and support.
What We Want From You
- To uphold our ethics and values
- Promote equal opportunities and the well-being of our Young People
- Establish good relationships with our Young People and team members
- Manage conflict with positive outcomes
- Motivate and empower independence
- Manage time and schedules effectively
- Follow company policies and procedures
- It is essential that you have experience working with or can relate to Young people and Children
- We adopt a strong safeguarding culture of openness and honesty to best protect our Young People and Employees.
- Must hold a valid driving license along with business insurance.
- Can comply with our Safer Recruitment Policy to ensure the highest level of Safeguarding for our Young People
- Sleepover shifts maybe be required