Approved Mental Health Professional (AMHP) - Redcar - #1001223611626596
Redcar, TS10 5RS, United Kingdom
Essentials of Post:
-Recognised Social Work qualification
-Recognised post graduate award in Mental Health valid to hold a warrant as an Approved Mental Health Professional under the Mental Health Act
-Registered as a Social Worker with Social Work England
-Expert knowledge of the Mental Health Act 1983 ( as amended 2007)
-Knowledge of the Mental Capacity Act and when to use this legislation as opposed to the Mental Health Act 1983
- Access to a car at all times and able to drive across the north east region
- BPSS & DBS clearance required
Standard working hours are Monday-Thursday 8.30am - 5.00pm and 8.30am - 4.30pm Friday but due to the nature of the work assessments may continue from office hours until later in the day.
Therefore candidates should be able to work beyond routine office hours with ability to be flexible to meet the needs of the service
What's on offer for the AMHP worker?
- Excellent competitive pay rate
- Excellent management structure with experienced leaders
- Desirable location with excellent transport links
- A stable and well-supported working environment
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social care and experience of working with children and young people, in particular previous experience of Family Support work
- Post qualified experience.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 01977 624 376.