Approved Mental Health Professional - Redcar - #1001223611626596
Redcar, TS10 5RS, United Kingdom
My Redcar based client is currently looking for an experienced, AMHP to work in their Mental Health Team. The ideal Social Work candidate will possess specialist knowledge of Social Work practice in Adult Services. This social work role is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to work with an excellent, supportive Adults Social Work Team.
-Recognised Social Work qualification
-Recognised post graduate award in Mental Health valid to hold a warrant as an Approved Mental Health Professional under the Mental Health Act
-Registered as a Social Worker with Social Work England
-Expert knowledge of the Mental Health Act 1983 ( as amended 2007)
-Knowledge of the Mental Capacity Act and when to use this legislation as opposed to the Mental Health Act 1983
-Access to a car at all times and able to drive across the north east region
Standard working hours are Monday-Thursday 8.30am - 5.00pm and 8.30am - 4.30pm Friday but due to the nature of the work assessments may continue from office hours until later in the day. Therefore candidates should be able to work beyond routine office hours with ability to be flexible to meet the needs of the service
-BPSS & DBS clearance required
What's on offer for the Social Worker?
- Excellent competitive pay rate up
- Excellent management structure with experienced leaders
- Desirable location with excellent transport links
- A stable and well-supported working environment
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Adults, in particular previous experience of Assessment work
- Social Work England registration.
- Post qualified experience.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 01977 624 376.