Children's Social Worker [Tameside] #000354A71
Acre St, Denton, Manchester M34 2AE, UK
My Denton based client is currently looking for an experienced, Social Worker to work in their Child Protection Team. The ideal Social Work candidate will possess specialist knowledge of Social Work practice in Children's Services. This social work role is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to work with an excellent, supportive Children's Social Work Team.
Responsibilities of the Social Worker:
You will be joining the team at a time of transformation and great investment into services for children and social work practice. You will be working within small social work teams, being case accountable for a complex and challenging case load of children and young people and completing all necessary statutory requirements within child protection and care planning processes.
You will take the lead on championing the voice of children. The work will include undertaking assessments, direct work with children and families, Court work and formulating and implementing SMART plans.
What's on offer for the Social Worker?
- Excellent competitive pay rate up to £32 per hour
- Excellent management structure with experienced leaders
- Desirable location with excellent transport links
- A stable and well-supported working environment
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Adults, in particular previous experience of Assessment work
- Social Work England registration.
- Post qualified experience.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 01977 624 376.