Childrens Approved Mental Health Practitioner - Stockport
1 Baker Street, Stockport, SK4 1QQ, United Kingdom
My Stockport based client is currently looking for an experienced AMHP Social Worker. The ideal Social Work candidate will possess specialist knowledge of Social Work practice in Children's Services. This social work role is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to work with an excellent, supportive Children's Social Work Team.
Two Approved Mental Health Professionals required to work in normal office hours of 37 hours pw.
The AMHP should ideally be approved with another local authority, but if this is not the case be in a position to be approved subject to evidence of competence.
The AMHP would carry out Mental Health Act assessments in the borough and on occasions outside of the borough.
If full time AMHPs are not available, the part time AMHPs would be considered.
The assignments are initially for 3 months, however may be extended, subject to review and funding authorisation.
What's on offer for the Social Worker?
- Excellent competitive pay rate
- Excellent management structure with experienced leaders
- Desirable location with excellent transport links
- A stable and well-supported working environment
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Adults, in particular previous experience of Assessment work
- Social Work England registration.
- Post qualified experience.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 01977 624 376.