Deputy Children's Home Manager
71 Wychall Ln, Birmingham B38, UK
My client is an independent organisation registered with Ofsted to provide specialist residential placements for young people and children.
They offer specialist therapeutic placements with an in-house multi-disciplinary mental health team. And provide holistic care within the community in order to empower young people to be independent and enjoy a good quality of life.
An established provider of Residential Childcare with a proven record of creating home environments that exceed children’s needs. They facilitate children in their care to express their characters, whilst providing an exceptional level of care.
As a Deputy Manager you will be part of the management team whilst making a huge difference to lives of children who live their.
Key features for this exciting role include:
• To assist in management duties, co-ordination and development of a range of quality services for young people
• To help maximise the effectiveness of staff through motivation, development and the application of our homes personnel policies.
• To promote the practice of working in partnership with young people, their families, other staff within the organisation, and other agencies
• To assist in ensuring that effective finance budgets, control, administration and records comply with policies expectations and procedures.
And of course very importantly to provide a world class service to the young people.
You will need:
• 2 Years experience working in a senior capacity with young people in a residential setting (Essential)
• Level 3 Diploma in Residential Childcare (Essential)
Please apply now if you feel that you have the right experience.