Children's Social Worker - Wrexham #RQ393756
Lord St, Wrexham LL11 1LG, UK
My Wrexham based client is currently looking for an experienced, Social Worker to work in their Children's Team. The ideal Social Work candidate will possess specialist knowledge of Social Work practice in Children's Services. This social work role is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to work with an excellent, supportive Children's Social Work Team.
Family Support Team The team provides a child protection and family support service to those families who have been assessed as requiring services to meet the needs of vulnerable children. In adherence with relevant legislation, policies and procedures and the National Framework for the Assessment of children in need and their families, the team provides a social work service to children and families subject to child protection or care and support plans. •To ensure that services are available to assess needs. •To ensure that plans are reviewed in line with statutory timescales. •To undertake assessments as required. •To undertake s.47 enquiries as appropriate. •To work in partnership with other agencies in providing and coordinating a multi-agency response to meeting assessed need. •To prepare reports for court as required.
What's on offer for the Social Worker?
- Excellent competitive pay rate
- Excellent management structure with experienced leaders
- Desirable location with excellent transport links
- A stable and well-supported working environment
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with children and young people, in particular previous experience of Assessment work
- Social Work England registration.
- Post qualified experience.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 01977 624 376.