Programme Manager [Bury] #000301761
PLEASE NOTE THIS VACANCY IS AT BURY
SUMMARY OF MAIN DUTIES
Programme Manager (Planned Maintenance and Minor Works)
1. To be a full member of the CIOB / RICS or equivalent.
2. To be accountable for the successful delivery of client maintenance
3. To be responsible for the work of the Building Surveying Section and to
ensure that the section is financially viable.
4. Advise the client on building works a maintenance, new build, alteration or
change of use nature and discuss requirements to develop briefs for related
5. To provide estimates, programmes and design solutions for client projects.
6. Provide all pre contract project duties, including production of tender
documentation, drawings (AutoCAD 2020) and specifications, obtain tenders
and evaluate contractor submissions.
7. Experience of working with Microsoft Office software packages.
8. Ensure that schemes are fully compliant with all relevant legislation
including Planning Legislation / Building Regulation requirements.
9. To carry out post-contract contract supervision / administration
requirements, including all project financial requirements all within agreed
10.To act as project leader and liaise / co-ordinate all other project team
members including external consultants.
11.Ensure compliance with all current Health and Safety legislation and
12.Organise rapid response to Health and Safety issues that arise as a result
of damage to the Local Authority's building stock.
13.Procure, appoint and manage consultants / temporary staff to ensure the
delivery of all relevant projects.
14.To carry out necessary condition / accessibility surveys and maintain an
adequate data base of building stock.
15.Manage and develop a quality assurance inspection regime for all areas
16.Develop, design and implement policies, procedures and guidance for all
minor capital works ,planned maintenance and surveys
17.To be the Architectural Services lead in ensuring compliance with current
Construction (Design and Management) Regulations (CDM) and any
related legislation. Develop, design and implement all associated policies,
procedures and guidance and provide any relevant training plans to
ensure the appropriate competence of staff.
Hourly Rate £28.00 - £32.00 depending on experience