Our client is a leading Provider of care to children and young people in the Bristol area and they are currently recruiting for Outreach Support Worker's on a temporary basis.This is Outreach so you will need a vehicle and be able to travel to meet the young people.This is supporting Care Leavers aged between 15-18, you will be helping to increase their independence skills.It is essential that you have experience of working within a similar setting and have completed NVQ2 Children & Young People Workforce or a qualification within this sector.
- To work in partnership with the multi-disciplinary professionals all working for the benefit of our service users.
- Ensure that daily support is safe, consistent, planned, reliable and on-time.
- Always uphold high quality standards of person centered care and support.
What We Want From You:
- To uphold our ethics and values
- Promote equal opportunities and the well-being of our Service Users
- Establish good relationships with our Service Users and team members
- Manage conflict with positive outcomes
- Motivate and empower independence
- Manage time and schedules effectively
- Follow company policies and procedures
- It is essential that you have experience working with or can relate to vulnerable client groups of which includes learning disability. It is also essential that you have a minimum of NVQ Level 2 in Health & Social Care.
- We adopt a strong safeguarding culture of openness and honesty to best protect our Service Users and Employees.
- Must hold a valid driving license along with business insurance.
- Can comply with our Safer Recruitment Policy to ensure the highest level of Safeguarding for our Service Users.
- Sleepover shifts maybe be required