Social Worker - Adults Team
United Kingdom || Liverpool || || L69
To contribute to the operational delivery of an effective Adult Social Care Service as part of an integrated team responsible for safeguarding, support planning and promoting the wellbeing of adults with care and support needs continuously improving outcomes. To identify individual needs through assessment. To plan and co-design individual support plans. To ensure that regular monitoring and reviews of support plans are carried out. To be responsible for social work provision including managing own caseload whilst managing the reputation of the Department and Council and complying with national and service procedures and guidance.
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Adults.
- Social Work England registration.
- Post qualified experience.
- Enhanced DBS/Update service.
- References required for the last 5 years of employment.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**