Adult's Social Worker (Integrated Team)
United Kingdom || Manchester || || M9 4DD
Social worker required for a busy north Manchester integrated team. Currently based at Harpurhey District office but looking to relocate to Cheetham Hill Medical centre in July.
Social worker will be expected to undertake strengths based care act assessments following Covid-19 guidelines, including support planning and review of care packages.
Carry out safeguarding investigations within our current policies and procedures.
Provide a duty social work service on a rota basis
Work in conjunction with our health colleagues and CCG with regards to continuing health care assessment
The role requires the post holder to liaise with our partner agencies and stakeholders.
We are looking for an enthusiastic social worker to support a busy team in the North Manchester area. This opportunity will provide a varied workload for the successful applicant and you will be given full support and supervision on a regular basis.
You must have:
- A professional qualification in Social Work and experience of working with Adult's, in particular previous experience of Assessment work.
- Social Work England registration or Social Care Wales registration for North Wales.
- Post qualified experience.
- Enhanced DBS/Update service.
- References required for the last 5 years of employment.
What's on offer for the Social Worker?
- Excellent competitive pay rate
- Excellent management structure with experienced leaders
- Desirable location with excellent transport links
- A stable and well-supported working environment
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or other opportunities please visit www.jobs.Semester.co.uk to apply or feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285*