Senior Social Worker - Duty and Assessment - RQ433049
United Kingdom || Worcester || || WR5 2NP
Duty and Assessments Team Social Workers Do you love working with children and young people? Are you looking for a new challenge or change? Do you want to further develop your social work career and knowledge working with permanent experienced colleagues and line managers? Do you want to work in an environment where equality and diversity is recognised, promoted and practiced? Then Worcestershire Children First needs to be your next move! We unusually have vacancies in two of our assessment teams. Redditch/Wychavon and Worcester/Malvern. We are seeking experienced social workers to join our patch-based assessment teams, taking cases from the initial contact team to complete both S17 and S47 assessments to closure, step down or transfer to the safeguarding teams. You will be supported by and working with a fully permanent management group in teams where the culture of ‘team’ being a supportive learning environment is embedded with regular supervision, manageable caseloads and regular team meetings as well as a comprehensive training offer in partnership with the social work academy. We know how important this is in achieving forward thinking and progressive social work practice where children and young people experience a great
What's on offer for the Social Worker?
- Excellent competitive pay rate
- Excellent management structure with experienced leaders
- Desirable location with excellent transport links
- A stable and well-supported working environment
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Adults
- Social Work England registration or Social Care Wales registration for North Wales.
- Post qualified experience.
- Enhanced DBS/Update service.
- References required for the last 5 years of employment.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**