IRO Childrens - Bolton - 000497EE1
United Kingdom || Bolton || || BL2 2JW
This vacancy is for a Child Protection Chair, to cover a temporary vacancy for an initial 3 month period.
Flexible working in place with a balance between office and home working in order to meet the needs of the service.
Interviews will be conducted via Microsoft Teams.
References will required prior to interview.
Free parking on sight.
mileage will be reimbursed in line with Bolton's policy.
1 To develop and manage your own resources
2 To work within multi-disciplinary and multi-organisational teams, networks and systems
3 To manage, present and share information, records and reports to support decision making
4 To lead, chair and facilitate meetings
5 To implement, and monitor compliance with, quality assurance systems
6 To provide leadership in own area of responsibility
7 To prepare, produce, implement and evaluate plans with individuals, families, carers and professional colleagues
8 To prepare for and participate in decision-making forums
9 To work within agreed standards of social work practice and ensure own professional development
10 To work within agreed standards of social work practice and ensure own professional development
11 To monitor and solve customer service problems
12 To manage, organise, support and maintain the use of information technology systems and software.Any
What's on offer for the Support Worker?
- Excellent competitive pay rate
- Excellent management structure with experienced leaders
- Desirable location with excellent transport links
- A stable and well-supported working environment
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Adults, in particular previous experience of Assessment work
- Social Work England registration or Social Care Wales registration for North Wales.
- Post qualified experience.
- Enhanced DBS/Update service.
- References required for the last 5 years of employment
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**