Family Support Worker (Team Leader) RQ432267
United Kingdom || Worcester || || WR5 2NP
Early Help Family Support Team Leader We’re looking to recruit a Team Leader for our BROMSGROVE team of Early Help Family Support Teams. This position will be based in Bromsgrove It is essential that you have case management skills and decision making experience You will be dynamic and able to make decisions on request for services that are made to The Early Help Family Support team through the on-line portal. We know that getting it right at the point of contact makes a critical difference to children and young people and leads to positive longer-term outcomes. We need someone who has sound decision making and can work positively as part of a team and with our partners promoting good quality practice. You will provide formal and day-to-day case management to family support workers who are supporting families with complex needs. You will thrive at forging good working relationships working in partnership with relevant professionals and agencies, to ensure good outcomes and life chances for children and young people in Worcestershire. It is essential that you have experience of managing a team and experience of working with children and young people and the ability to develop positive relationships. You must have the ability to understand and work with families, who may have a range of social and emotional difficulties and who can present with complex needs that require support.
What's on offer for the Support Worker?
- Excellent competitive pay rate
- Excellent management structure with experienced leaders
- Desirable location with excellent transport links
- A stable and well-supported working environment
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Adults, in particular previous experience of Assessment work
- Social Work England registration or Social Care Wales registration for North Wales.
- Post qualified experience.
- Enhanced DBS/Update service.
- References required for the last 5 years of employment
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**