Team Manager Children's (Fostering) 000475B41
United Kingdom || Oldham || || OL1 1TT
We are looking for an experienced, dynamic and highly motivated Fostering Team Manager who shares our aspirations for children and young people in Oldham. You must have strong leadership and motivational skills combined with an ability to promote a culture of continuous improvement. We require specialist knowledge of social work practice within the field of Fostering and be able to demonstrate evidence of service improvement.
The Fostering Service supports mainstream Foster Carers and Connected Carers. Together with our other Fostering Team Manager you will have responsibility in leading and directing a team of Supervising Social Workers to support our carers and further develop the Service by running a targeted recruitment campaign along with a focus on placement stability and the achievement of early permanence.
What's on offer for the Social Worker
· Excellent competitive pay rate - paid weekly!
· Excellent management structure with experienced leaders
· Desirable location with excellent transport links
· A stable and well-supported working environment
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Children's
- Social Work England registration.
- Post qualified experience.
- Enhanced DBS/Update service.
- References required for the last 5 years of employment.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**