Adults Social Worker RQ431918
United Kingdom || Widnes || Peel House Lane 6 || WA8 6TJ
Social Worker level 3 for approx. 6 month Provide a professional social work service, including statutory social care responsibilities Contribute to service delivery that is strengths based and outcome focused with an emphasis on promoting independence and enabling recovery Work collaboratively with other professionals and agencies to address complex needs and achieve the most ideal outcomes for individuals and their carers that supports their choice and independence Work collaboratively with health colleagues to ensure safe and timely discharges from hospital, to the most appropriate service and setting for the individual
What's on offer for the Social Worker?
- Excellent competitive pay rate
- Excellent management structure with experienced leaders
- Desirable location with excellent transport links
- A stable and well-supported working environment
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Adults,
- Social Work England registration or Social Care Wales registration for North Wales.
- Post qualified experience.
- Enhanced DBS/Update service.
- References required for the last 5 years of employment.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**