Team Manager Children' RQ432048
United Kingdom || Saint Helens || || WA9 1LD
A duty manager is required to cover an existing mangers post due to sickness. the duty manager role is to manage a team of 5 social workers and one advanced practitioner. The right candidate will be able to ensure management of risk of the children open to the team by ensuring regular management oversight and supervision. You will be responsible for driving performance and ensuring statutory business and timescales are met, you will also be responsible for the development of the team and management responsibilities of staff. You will work alongside a team of 3 other duty managers, and MASH manager ensuring a timely response to undertaking assessments, and ensuring appropriate care plans are in place for children. You will need to ensure the pace of work as cases are only held short term and exit plans for cases need to be established.
What's on offer for the Social Worker
· Excellent competitive pay rate - paid weekly!
· Excellent management structure with experienced leaders
· Desirable location with excellent transport links
· A stable and well-supported working environment
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Children's
- Social Work England registration.
- Post qualified experience.
- Enhanced DBS/Update service.
- References required for the last 5 years of employment.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**