Careline Adult's Social Worker RQ417240
United Kingdom || Liverpool || Sir Thomas Street || L1 6BW
Careline is the front door for all adult social care enquiries within the City of Liverpool. It operates 24/7. The referrals to the service include safeguarding enquiries, requests for an assessment of care, as well as all requests to speak to an allocated social worker or to review or set up an existing or new package of care. Care requires a full-time social worker for a period of up to 3 months, to support Careline in all of it's adult daytime functions. This will include providing advice on safeguarding enquiries, supporting with Care Act Assessment, supporting with MAPPA and MARAC meetings, and provide general adult social work advice within a busy duty team. Previous experience in adult statutory services is essential. Please be aware that Liverpool City Council's overtime rates have changed to be aligned with what a permanent Liverpool City Council employee is entitled to. If a candidate works under 37 hours in a week, then please do not submit the hours using overtime rates. Please submit these hours using the regular rate. If the workers' pay rate is under the SCP22 cap (£14.82), then please submit their overtime hours using the standard Saturday Overtime & Sunday Overtime rate types (if they have worked over 37 hours). If the workers' pay rate is over the SCP22 cap (£14.82), then please submit their overtime hours using the Saturday Overtime (Capped Rate SCP22) & Sunday Overtime (Capped Rate SCP22). All hours up to 37 in any one week will be paid at plain time. All hours above 37 in any one week will be paid at time and a half (double time on Sunday). For part time staff, overtime worked on Saturday or Sunday will attract the appropriate weekend enhancement after the first 2 hours which will be paid at plain time.
What's on offer for the Social Worker?
- Excellent competitive pay rate
- Excellent management structure with experienced leaders
- Desirable location with excellent transport links
- A stable and well-supported working environment
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Adults
- Social Work England registration or Social Care Wales registration for North Wales.
- Post qualified experience.
- Enhanced DBS/Update service.
- References required for the last 5 years of employment.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**