Adults Social Worker (Learning Disability Team) 5178193
United Kingdom || Ellesmere Port || Coronation Road || CH65 9AB
this is a specialist Learning Disability Social Work team. It is preferable that candidates are experienced, preferably in the field of LD. The post holder is required to be flexible in terms of working from home but also office duties in Ellesmere Port.
This is a specialist Learning Disability Social Work team. It is preferable that candidates are experienced, preferably in the field of LD. The post holder is required to be flexible in terms of working from home but also office duties in Ellesmere Port.
What's on offer for the Social Worker?
- Excellent competitive pay rate
- Excellent management structure with experienced leaders
- Desirable location with excellent transport links
- A stable and well-supported working environment
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Adults,
- Social Work England registration or Social Care Wales registration for North Wales.
- Post qualified experience.
- Enhanced DBS/Update service.
- References required for the last 5 years of employment.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**