Children' Social Worker (Safeguarding) 00048B0A1
United Kingdom || Bolton || || BL2 2JW
We require Social Worker to support Team Managers the role will be dedicated to manage demand in the system downwards.
Role is for 6 months
Social Worker with at least 3 years experience required for Safeguarding Childrens team. Must have knowledge of
• Child Protection and CIN
• Working within statutory deadlines, etc within a Safeguarding Team
• Reduced caseload
Full time post working 37 hours per week. Free on site parking at office base.
Flexible working in place- balance between working from home/office and statutory visits to meet the needs of the service
Candidates need to be able to undertake duty and home visits. Caseload will be across Bolton with office base at Castle Hill. Depending on experience successful candidates will be allocated across the SG teams and service
See attached Job Description for other generic duties
Interviews for successful candidates will be conducted via Microsoft Teams or in a socially distanced meeting room
References will be requested for any candidates offered an interview
What's on offer for the Social Worker
· Excellent competitive pay rate - paid weekly!
· Excellent management structure with experienced leaders
· Desirable location with excellent transport links
· A stable and well-supported working environment
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Children's
- Social Work England registration.
- Post qualified experience.
- Enhanced DBS/Update service.
- References required for the last 5 years of employment.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**