Children' Social Worker (Disability Team) 000489551
United Kingdom || Blackburn || Duke Street || BB2 1DH
Blackburn with Darwen Children's Services require an experienced social worker to cover for approximately 3 months in the Children's Disability Service, with the potential for this to be extended.
The worker must have experience of at least 3 years post qualification and have worked in Children’s Disability teams with experience of Mental Capacity Assessments, Best Interest meetings and Court of Protection/ Deprivation of Liberty cases.
They will be required to hold and lead on a small caseload, maintain up to date and accurate recordings on the I.T. systems, and carry out statutory visits, either in person or virtually. PPE is available if required for physical visits.
There is easy access to managers for advice and supervision, plus training is available.
What's on offer for the Social Worker
· Excellent competitive pay rate - paid weekly!
· Excellent management structure with experienced leaders
· Desirable location with excellent transport links
· A stable and well-supported working environment
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Children's
- Social Work England registration.
- Post qualified experience.
- Enhanced DBS/Update service.
- References required for the last 5 years of employment.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**