Adults Social Worker/Care Manager 000490E71
United Kingdom || Barnsley || Westgate || S70 2DR
Front line social workers required for adult social care team in Barnsley, based in the town centre, Penistone and Goldthorpe areas. The posts are full time and will require domiciliary visits as well as remote visits within the Barnsley District. Our teams deal with 18 plus, physical disabilities and older adults, addressing issues such as safeguarding, capacity issues, domiciliary care packages and residential and nursing care. An ability to work autonomously, within an adult social care team consisting of qualified workers and social work assistants.
What's on offer for the Social Worker?
- Excellent competitive pay rate
- Excellent management structure with experienced leaders
- Desirable location with excellent transport links
- A stable and well-supported working environment
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Adults,
- Social Work England registration or Social Care Wales registration for North Wales.
- Post qualified experience.
- Enhanced DBS/Update service.
- References required for the last 5 years of employment.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**