Children' Social Worker (CiC) 5178545
United Kingdom || Camborne || || TR14 8SX
We require a qualified, experienced social worker to join our Children in Care Team in Camborne, West Cornwall to support frontline corporate parenting responsibilities whilst we recruit to the role.
The successful candidate should have experience of undertaking statutory reviews and visits, supporting placements, contacts - working with parents and carers, court work with children and their families to assess and manage risk and achieving good outcomes for the children we are working with. The candidate should be able to drive and have access to their own transport, although Cornwall Council Pool cars are bookable. During the Covid 19 Pandemic, hybrid home/office working is taking place and face to face visits with children and young people and their parents/carers are risk assessed first. After school visits are required and at times out of county travel. The role is initially for three months with the possibility of being reviewed for extension.
What's on offer for the Social Worker
· Excellent competitive pay rate - paid weekly!
· Excellent management structure with experienced leaders
· Desirable location with excellent transport links
· A stable and well-supported working environment
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Children's
- Social Work England registration.
- Post qualified experience.
- Enhanced DBS/Update service.
- References required for the last 5 years of employment.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**