Adults Social Worker RQ428742
United Kingdom || Shrewsbury || || SY2 6ND
Across Shropshire ICS, there are a number of vacancies for Qualified Social Workers, this placement is for the Shrewsbury and covering the acute RSH & PRH hospitals. Social Workers will need to be flexible, working towards the Discharge2Assess Model, and be trained to undertake MCAs & BIs, experience in working the acute including A&E departments and community hospitals, including Out of County, and within the community with peoples' own homes. The Working hours are Monday to Friday 09.00-5.00, the candidate will participate in the Admission Avoidance Rota, the hours are 10:00hrs-18:00hrs, Saturday & Sunday 09:00-13:00hrs, (average 1in8).
What's on offer for the Social Worker?
- Excellent competitive pay rate
- Excellent management structure with experienced leaders
- Desirable location with excellent transport links
- A stable and well-supported working environment
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Adults,
- Social Work England registration or Social Care Wales registration for North Wales.
- Post qualified experience.
- Enhanced DBS/Update service.
- References required for the last 5 years of employment.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**