Team Manager Childrens RQ427709
United Kingdom || Wrexham || Lambpit Street || LL11 1AR
Wrexham C&YPS requires the services of an enthusiastic and highly motivated agency Team Manager to work within the Leaving Care Team on an initial 3 month contract Your role will be to support the Assistant Team Manager .Personal Advisers and Social Workers to enable them to assist young people who are entitled to a Care leavers service to ensure they make a successful transition to independent adulthood by ensuring the Pathway Planning process is fully utilised and implemented. This will require you to oversee via management processes that their rights and entitlements are fully met; to refer to other agencies and develop close and effective working relationships with key agencies to facilitate a co-ordinated multi agency response to the needs of care leavers and to involve them, their families and carers in the delivery of plans. The post holder needs to have experience in working with disadvantaged and/or troubled young people in a relevant setting; experience of managing a leaving Care Team and Service and be skilled in prioritising competing demands Knowledge of the issues affecting young people who have been ‘Looked After’ and /or are now Care Leavers is essential
What's on offer for the Social Worker?
- Excellent competitive pay rate
- Excellent management structure with experienced leaders
- Desirable location with excellent transport links
- A stable and well-supported working environment
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Adults, in particular previous experience of Assessment work
- Social Work England registration or Social Care Wales registration for North Wales.
- Post qualified experience.
- Enhanced DBS/Update service.
- References required for the last 5 years of employment
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**