Administrator (Public Health Tracing Officer) - Blackpool - 000480BC1
United Kingdom || Blackpool || || FY1 3AH
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide administrative, financial and organisational services to the Council within set frameworks;
- Liaise with other staff, partners and residents;
- Undertake word-processing and IT based tasks including operation of relevant equipment and advanced ICT packages;
- Organise meetings and take notes;
- Process forms and returns, including those to outside agencies;
- Contribute to the planning and development of administrative procedures and systems;
- Responsible for the maintenance and updating of records systems;
- Maintain confidentiality and adhere to safeguarding procedures.
Individuals in this role may also:
- Respond to customer enquiries;
- Organise diary arrangements for visits and events;
- Assist with preparing and monitoring budgets and financial procedures;
- Assist with marketing and promotion material;
- Be required to supervise/oversee the day to day work of colleagues.
What's on offer?
- Excellent competitive pay rate, paid weekly.
- Excellent management structure with experienced leaders
- Opportunities to work remotely
- A stable and well-supported working environment
You must have:
- Previous experience within the same or similar role.
- Along with your 'Right to Work' documents we will need 2-3 references from previous employers.
- Relevant qualifications/certificates.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**