Advanced Children' Social Worker (MASH) - Wirral - RQ426451
United Kingdom || Wallasey || || CH44
Wirral Metropolitan Borough Council is looking for an experienced and motivated Advanced Social Worker to join their Integrated Front Door/MASH service. The Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH) is the front door for access to statutory services, and where a threshold decision needs to be made. The MASH brings key professionals together to enable timely decisions to be made and is a great opportunity to experience working in a busy, multi-agency environment that focuses on providing good quality advice to ensure that families receive appropriate support. You will be a qualified Social Worker and will have significant experience in working with Children and Families with key skills to analysing information gathered, and timely decision-making, to safeguard children, young people and families effectively. You should have a track record of success in children's social care. You will be used to working collaboratively with other agencies, using formulation to understand children's experiences, and have good levels of experience in providing quality support to team members. You will be provided with development opportunities and strong peer and management support to help ensure success in the role. Key to the role is a focus on supporting children to achieve permanence, and ensuring children's welfare is paramount at all stages
What's on offer for the Social Worker
· Excellent competitive pay rate - paid weekly!
· Excellent management structure with experienced leaders
· Desirable location with excellent transport links
· A stable and well-supported working environment
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Children's
- Social Work England registration.
- Post qualified experience.
- Enhanced DBS/Update service.
- References required for the last 5 years of employment.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**