Social Work Assistant - Redditch - RQ426027
United Kingdom || Redditch, Studley, Henley-in-Arden, Birmingham || || B98
Social work assistant positions in the Onward Care Team at Worcester Royal Hospital. The onward care team consists of social care and health and care trust professionals. The team work in collaboration and partnership with acute wards to support hospital discharge. The team operates 7 days a week between the hours of 8am and 6pm.
What's on offer for?
- Excellent competitive pay rate
- Excellent management structure with experienced leaders
- Desirable location with excellent transport links
- A stable and well-supported working environment
You must have:
- A recognised qualification (NVQ Level 2 or above in Health and Social Care) and experience of working in s
- The drive to succeed and make a difference.
- A valid enhanced DBS with Adult Barred List Checked.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed (if required)
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**
** Candidates must have a valid enhanced DBS which is preferably on the update service and be able to provide satisfactory references for the past 5 years.