Provider Service Manager - Wirral - RQ426038
United Kingdom || Wirral || Stavordale Road || CH46 9PS
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a provider service manager. You will be responsible for managing the Council’s Residential Provision and Short Breaks service for children and young people. In this role, you will lead on the development of any in-house residential, short break or alternative provision You will ensure practice is in line with statutory and regulatory requirements and children are prevented from entering care whenever possible. The registered Manager will meet regulations and be a Responsible Individual as defined in the Children’s Homes Regulations 2015. You will manage, develop, and offer leadership to Finance Officers responsible for the allocation and management of Direct Payments, SGO and Adoption allowances. To ensure that the financial reviews and audit of SGO’S, Direct Payments and Adoption allowances are undertaken annually by the Finance Officers. We are looking for someone who understands the relevant developments and initiatives relating to children with disabilities and has knowledge of children’s home regulations. You'll need to be qualified in Social Care. Your experience should include delivering business process efficiencies, delivering projects or services in the area of children with disabilities, experience of working with partner agencies (including within a social care setting) and experience of budget management. Above all you will be looking to improve the way we engage with our employees/residents/customers to ensure they are at the heart of everything we do.
You must have:
- A professional qualification in Social Work and experience of supervising and managing teams.
- Social Work England registration or Social Care Wales registration for North Wales.
- Post qualified experience.
- Enhanced DBS/Update service.
- References required for the last 5 years of employment.
What's on offer for the Social Worker?
- Excellent competitive pay rate
- Excellent management structure with experienced leaders
- Desirable location with excellent transport links
- A stable and well-supported working environment
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or other opportunities please visit www.jobs.Semester.co.uk to apply or feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285*