Social Care Assessor 5174597
United Kingdom || Crewe || || CW1 4QJ
A temporary post to add additional staffing into the team to support pilot work on discharge to assess for hospital discharge. Previous experience helpful. This post is for 6 months.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES 1 Carry out basic needs based assessments with vulnerable people and their carers within agreed procedures, to determine specific individual client needs, identify levels of risk and urgency of response in order to construct an individual Care Plan. 2 Implement, co-ordinate and maintain individual Care Plans and act as Care Manager to ensure that services are arranged to meet the identified needs of vulnerable people. 3 Monitor, evaluate and review individual Care Plans, identify and respond to significant changes by modifying the Care Plan to ensure that the identified needs continue to be met in the most cost effective way. 4 Negotiate and liaise with other professionals, statutory and voluntary agencies, relatives and carers about care arrangements in order to maintain the best possible service provision for clients and carers. 5 Inform clients and carers of the financial implications of care services, undertake financial assessments and encourage clients to access benefits advice in order to maximize income to clients, carers and the department. 6 Prepare and maintain client records/systems, both written and electronic to ensure the provision of accurate up to date client related information to the group.
What's on offer for the Support Worker?
- Excellent competitive pay rate
- Excellent management structure with experienced leaders
- Desirable location with excellent transport links
- A stable and well-supported working environment
You must have:
- NVQ3/4, or equivalent, in Social Care
- Post qualified experience.
- Enhanced DBS/Update service.
- References required for the last 5 years of employment
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**