Children' Senior Social Worker (MASH) - Worcester - RQ424847
United Kingdom || Worcester || || WR5 2NP
*A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Children's*
MASH Social Workers - 1 full time post - 1 part time post Worcestershire is looking for a full time MASH Social Worker for the Family Front Door. It is an exciting environment to work within. The team is located in a multi-agency safeguarding hub based in County Hall near the centre of Worcester town centre. The team make threshold decisions on all referrals for children across Worcestershire, partake in daily Domestic abuse triage and MASH case discussions. There is a team of three Team Managers who lead and manage a pod. We are seeking a Social Worker who is dynamic and able to make challenging decisions at the front door. We know that getting it right at the point of contact makes a critical difference to children and young people and leads to positive longer term outcomes.
What's on offer for the Social Worker
· Excellent competitive pay rate - paid weekly!
· Excellent management structure with experienced leaders
· Desirable location with excellent transport links
· A stable and well-supported working environment
You must have:
- A professional qualification in social work and experience of working with Children's
- Social Work England registration.
- Post qualified experience.
- Enhanced DBS/Update service.
- References required for the last 5 years of employment.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**