Administrator (Business Support Officer) 000459D81
United Kingdom || Wigan || || WN1 1NJ
*Administration Qualification Essential or Relevant Experience*
You will provide business support to the teams that provide Catering, Transport, Road Safety & School Crossing Services within departments & schools.You will facilitate the efficient and smooth running of a busy office delivering a unique and demanding operational service. You will work closely with colleagues as well as other service departments across the council to make sure we add value to delivering our service
What's on offer?
- Excellent competitive pay rate, paid weekly.
- Excellent management structure with experienced leaders
- Opportunities to work remotely
- A stable and well-supported working environment
You must have:
- Previous experience within the same or similar role.
- Along with your 'Right to Work' documents we will need 2-3 references from previous employers.
- Relevant qualifications/certificates.
Benefits of working with Semester.co.uk:
- Free on-going training opportunities upon registering as part of our commitment to you.
- Competitive Rates of pay
- In house payroll, providing weekly payments and support
- Enhanced DBS completed.
- Support and expert advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned dedicated & experienced consultant
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, full or part time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
If you would like to find out more information about this role, or the other opportunities Semester.co.uk have available feel free to click the 'Apply' button below or contact the team on 0161 4199285**